Events and calendar
RCLC VOLUNTEER WORK PARTY at Mill Bend
Thurs. July 29, 2021, 9:30 – 11:30am
Please join us — a fun chance to learn more about Mill Bend and get a little exercise too!
- Find out about stewarding the Mill Bend sites,
- Meet our Stewardship leaders,
- Help clear a trail of weeds and debris,
- Help with removal of seed heads of noxious weeds,
- Help monitor and record pampas locations,
- Get updates about plans for the future of Mill Bend!
Please do wear hats, sturdy gloves and shoes. Bring water, hand tools—weeders, pruning shears, loppers, large plastic garbage bags if you have them. This is a good chance to get outside, meet fellow volunteers and contribute to your community!
Meet at upper Mill Bend parking area – just inside metal gate.
46902 Old State Highway, Gualala
RCLC VOLUNTEER WORK PARTY at Hearn Gulch
Thursday July 29, 2021, 9:30am-11:30am
Please join us — a fun chance to learn more about Hearn Gulch, meet new friends and get a little exercise too!
- Learn about the history of Hearn Gulch
- Meet our Stewardship leaders
- Help clear a trail of weeds
- Remove non-native annuals and perennials on the bluff
Please do wear hats, sturdy gloves and shoes. Bring water, hand tools-weeders, pruning shears,. This is a good chance to get outside and meet your fellow volunteers!
Meet at the Hearn Gulch pullout on Hwy 1 – Mile Marker 10, 10 miles north of the Mendocino County line (mid river).